InterActing is delighted to announce a new and exciting joint venture with LFEE Europe under the Erasmus+ programme for 2019/2020: Learning and Teaching English with CLIL. This programme has been specifically designed for teachers and Education Stakeholders from the Versailles, Marseille and Nice Educational Authorities. For more information click here for Teachers and here for Education Stakeholders.
Aims of “Learning and Teaching English through CLIL” courses:
- To develop and consolidate participants’ knowledge of the English language
- To explore strategies for extending learners’ language skills through Interdisciplinary activities
- To increase participants’ cultural awareness of Spain/UK
- To develop new skills for language teaching and transferability across subject areas
- To explore efficient and innovative use of ICT tools
training programmes in Spain for groups of Education Inspectors,
trainers, teachers, Headteachers or management staff.
Objectives of the training:
- Discover the roles and responsibilities within the Spanish Education System, from Government to educational establishments
- Explore the policy/history behind the CLIL programmes in Spain
- Learn about initial teacher training and professional development linked to CLIL methodology
- Discuss the impact and assessment of the CLIL programmme in Spanish schools.
- CLIL in action: visit Primary and Secondary schools for best practice.