Its main objectives are:
- To develop the interpersonal and communicative competences of the participants.
- To train in the use of available classroom technology.
- To provide useful materials connecting games and curriculum.
- To model and practice transfer form the training environment to the classroom.
Training during the course will be competence based and follow parallel strands of the interpersonal/social and the professional. Tasks will be set according to the agreed set of competences to be developed or acquired either individually or in teams. Training will be delivered through a variety of plenary sessions, seminars and workshops. Tasks will be set on individual, pair and team levels with appropriate channels of live feedback and reports generated on MOODLE.
Activities will be introduced, modeled, tested and recorded. Subsequent evaluations will use recordings to explore possible applications of materials.
Please make sure to CONTACT YOUR NATIONAL AGENCY for Erasmus Plus grants. Your application deadline for the following courses is the 2nd February 2019! THIS COURSE IS ALSO AVAILABLE AS A 10-DAY COURSE. PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!
MADRID DATES 2019
- 21th – 27th of April 2019
- 7th – 13th of July 2019
- 27th September – 2th October 2019
- 1450€ (Fullboard)
Get your Erasmus+ Grant
Application deadline for the courses is the 2nd Febrary 2019. Help your school go through the seven steps of course application!
Download the Google Doc
Three handy documents including the full course details, descriptions and schedules.