Summer’s camp in Northern Ireland: Monitored sports activities, organised social and cultural activities, excursions to local historical sites…
We are currently updating this section, meanwhile we inform you about the most important details of this summer’s camp.
Please feel free to download the spanish language PDF brochure for more information!
4.7.2017 – 25.7.2017 (3 weeks)
AGES from 11 to 18 years old.
Our prices are highly competitive – the only reason why they are not posted is because they are our best kept secret.
What to expect
- Airport transfers
- students will live in local Rostrevor families
- First-day level testing for class allocation, and group orientation.
- Monitored sports activities: football, basketball, cricket and others. All sports equipment is included.
- Organised social and cultural activities for afternoons and evenings: theatre, discotheques and traditional dancing.
- Excursions to local historical sites, shopping trips and educational visits.
- Laundry of clothes and bed linen each week
- Course photos, parental report and certificate of attendance.
NOT included in the package
- pocket money
A handy document including the full course details and schedule (EN CASTELLANO).