chemistry help uottawa Here below are listed the formal criteria that a school education / adult education mobility project must respect in order to be eligible for an Erasmus+ grant:
what should i write my college application essay about http://www.pcy0515.com/college-student-papers-for-sale/|college student papers for sale Who can apply?
A school (i.e. an institution providing general, vocational, or technical education on any level from pre-school to upper secondary education) established in a Programme Country and sending its staff abroad. To be precise:
- General secondary
- Vocational/Technical secondary
- Special education for disabled persons
- An adult (vocational) education organisation established in a Programme Country and sending its staff abroad or the coordinator of a national adult education consortium. A consortium must comprise at least three adult education organisations.
- Individuals cannot apply directly for a grant.
- A learning mobility project must comprise at least staff training or teaching assignments.
- The number of organisations in the application form is one (the applicant).
- During the implementation of the mobility project, a minimum of two organisations (the applicant or sending organisation and the receiving or course provider) from different countries must be involved.
- The sending organisation must be a school or an organisation for adult education (the applicant).
- The receiving organisation can be non-profit organisation providing in-service training for teachers and school staff.
- Each organisation must be established in a Programme Country.
- The applicant must choose the duration, 1 or 2 years, based on the objective of the project and on the type of activities planned over time. Schools / organisations for adult education can apply for funding for training courses in 2014-2015 or 2014-2015 and 2015-2016.
http://globalsecurityops.com/i-need-help-on-my-geometry-homework/ civil rights movement thesis Duration of the course
- From 2 days to 2 weeks, excluding travel time. Normally our courses comprise a period of 6 training days and 2 travel days.
source url http://churchofthelordjesus.com/academic-writing-university/ academic writing university Venue of the staff training
- Mobility activities must be carried out abroad, in another Programme Country. We organise our courses in Spain, Ireland and Germany.
- Teachers (Pre-school, primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs)
- Teacher trainers
- Careers officers, educational guides and counsellors
- Headteachers/principals/managers of schools/organisations offering adult education
- Other (Paid or voluntary) management staff in the institution/organisation
- Members of students/teachers councils in adult education
- To the National Agency of the country in which the applicant organisation is established
- Applicants have to submit their grant application by 24TH March at 12.00 PM (midday Brussels time)
- A school can apply only once per selection round or school year. The selection round for the school year 2014 – 2015 has the deadline for application on 24th March 2014.