- The application of funding in Erasmus implies following a strict procedure.
- No more individuals are able to apply. The head of the school/organization will decide the number of members from the school/organization that will be sent to attend the in-service training courses.
- The head of the school/organization applies for a grant to attend a course that will cover the needs of the school/organisation. The course has to fit into the schools' development plan.
- The main point in the application is the European Strategy for developing the school/organization. Here the applicant has to identify its needs and benefits of sending staff to training abroad.
- There is no limit to the number of people attending a course or the requested grant, but it has to be realistic. A team can attend the same course.The application could cover a one or two year's period.
The funding consists out of several elements. For detailed amounts see table on the page informing on who can apply for the grant.
- Travel: depends the distance.
- Subsistence: (training days + travel days) x daily allowance; your National Agency decides the amount.
- Course fee: fixed at € 70 per course day
- Organisational costs: € 350 per participant
- Special needs support: depends individual situation
The deadline for application is 24th March 2014 and the selection results are expected in June 2014.